Skip to content
How long are the sessions?
- Sessions are 60 minutes- I don’t believe in the 60 minute hour.
- Sometimes longer sessions are necessary and cost will be adjusted accordingly.
How much is each session?
- $150 for Individual, Couple & Family Therapy sessions
- $150 for Equine Assisted Therapy sessions- includes facility & horse fees
Do you have an introductory program?
- The goal is to make sure there is a good fit- I offer one complimentary 30 minute in person consultation with the option of finishing out the hour at a reduced rate.
- In this first session we will get to know each other, get a sense of how we will work together, begin to set goals and formulate treatment approaches.
- If I am not the right counselor for you I will provide you with referrals for alternative services to best meet your needs.
What Types of Payment are Accepted?
- All major Credit Cards accepted
- Payment is required at time of session
- If desired, I an happy to provide you with an itemized invoice (Superbill) for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.